The miniatures presented in the pictures are made by Duncan "Shadow" Louca and are shown only for the scale. They are used with the knowledge and consent of the author. They are not included in the presented product.
The miniatures shown next to the painted products belong to the Games Workshop.
This product contains:
- STL files of Gate of Stars
In the set you will find two versions of this object.
Regular one and cut into two halves. You can print the model in three ways.
- A very safe way: In two halves (without supports), which you later glue together.
- Uncut, whole model, but without support - I printed my test prints this way. It is worth noting that my cooling is quite good. If your cooling is not very good, or if you plan to print using ABS without any cooling, you can experience visible overhangs.
- Uncut, whole model with supports. Safe option.
Note: It's not a physical product. The package contains digital STL files. You will need to print them yourself using a 3d printer.
These files are licensed for personal use. You do not have permission to sell the prints or distribute the files.
Interested in a commercial license? Check here: https://3dhexes.com/merchantsvault/
What are the advantages of printing your scenery?
- You can create a battlefield and customize it to your preferences
- No shipping costs
- Immediate delivery of files
- The possibility of using different materials
- Printing pieces of scenery at any scale