The Merchant’s Vault is a licence that authorizes you to sell 3D prints of my designs for profit.
Please read this text very carefully if you are interested in a commercial license of my files.
The rules of this license are simple. I will try to present them in very clear and easy to understand points:
- The license is a form of subscription. It is paid monthly or quarterly with a discount.
- I do not charge any fees on the prints you have sold.
- As long as your subscription (licence) is active, you can sell as many prints as you like.
- You are authorized to sell prints, but not for castings (e.g. resin casts). Creating moulds and casts for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
- In the Merchant’s Vault you can find all the projects that I have done so far. In addition, more will be added systematically. New files will be also available under the non-commercial licence (on my website and Gumroad).
- New files will appear automatically in your account (if you have an active subscription).
- The number of active commercial licenses is strictly limited.
- The subscription may be canceled at any time, but in this case you lose the right to sell my projects, even if you still have the source files.
- You can not claim that the designs were designed by you.
- You can sell prints, but you can not resell STL / OBJ files.
- The description "Designed by 3DHexes" is welcome.
- I reserve the right to cancel the license for users who break its rules.